Databases include many different types of material (articles, reports, book chapters, conference papers etc). Some will only include bibliographic details (references) whilst others also include the full-text version.
Why use databases?
- To quickly find high-quality peer reviewed resources for your subject. Including articles not indexed by Google Scholar.
- To use advanced search functions- including the ability to save search histories and set up research alerts.
- To export results lists directly into Reference Management software such as EndNote, Mendeley and Zotero.
- Many of these databases are not offered by internet search engines or Library Search.
DATABASES BY TOPIC
STUDIES & MARKETS
NEWS & MEDIA
COMPANIES & FINANCE
- Comprehensive coverage of different disciplines
- ELGAR BUSINESS COLLECTION
- WILEY ONLINE LIBRARY
- TAYLOR & FRANCIS
FRENCH DATABASES (FRENCH AND INTERNATIONAL CONTENT IN FRENCH)
- CAIRN Humanities and Social Sciences e-books
- DELPHES French press
- HAL Multidisciplanary
- HOSPIMEDIA Hospital sector
- MEDIAPART French press
- NUMILOG French e-books
- OATAO Pôle de Recherche et d'Enseignement Supérieur de Toulouse
- OPENEDITION BOOKS Humanities and Social Sciences e-books
- PERSEE Ministry of National Education of France
- SUDOC French collective catalogue created by University and Research libraries
- THÈSES.FR All doctoral theses defended in France since 1985
- TOP ECONOMIQUE Directory of companies of the Occitanie Region
- XERFI Sectoral Economic Analysis